Within these page you will find several resources regarding employment opportunities, the application process, as well as a summary of benefits.
To view these resources, please visit our Employment section.
The Human Resource department promotes the following goals:
- To effectively communicate policies and procedures to all employees.
- To collaborate with Managers and Supervisors to effectively manage employee relations.
- To monitor the external compensation market for trends and practices related to employee compensation and benefits and make recommendations as requested.
- To effectively manage the City’s benefit programs to ensure their fiscal viability.
- Establish consistent and informative ongoing communication between HR, employees, supervisors and directors.
- Collaborate with each department to meet training and development objectives.
- Ensure that each department complies with all employment regulations.
- Attract qualified applicants while motivating the existing workforce and inspiring long-term commitment regarding turnover and retention.