Do you have a House Watch?
Yes. The Decatur Police Department has House Watch and extra patrol. To place a residence on House Watch, or extra patrol, the citizen can either fill out a request online, call the dispatcher or come to the Police Department to fill out the House Watch Form.

Show All Answers

1. Will the Police Department unlock my car if I locked the keys in it? Is there a fee?
2. How can I obtain a copy of a police or accident report?
3. Where do I get a driver's license?
4. How do I report a crime?
5. How do I find out if I have warrant?
6. Do you have a House Watch?
7. Does the City of Decatur have a curfew for teenagers?
8. Can I burn trash in my back yard?
9. How do I get my vehicle out of impound?
10. Is it against the law to use a cell phone while driving?